In the first of many episodes where we drag some of our friends and colleagues on to talk with us, we leaned on our friend Jed to talk about something we all share in common: Obsession. We’re all united not by our obsessions themselves, but the fact that we’re obsessed. This leads us on a great discussion of clear ice, sourdough, ceramics, and humanity itself.
- Music: Five Deez/Fat Jon “Omni (Instrumental)”, Chosen by AQ. Spotify, iTunes
- Our Special Guest, Jed Schmidt: Homepage, @jedschmidt
- Hidetsugu Ueno of Bar High Five, Tokyo https://www.facebook.com/hidetsugu.ueno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnnbDeVC_ro
- Wintersmiths Ice Chest http://www.wintersmiths.com/products/ice-chest
- The deep bread forum where AQ spends all his time now http://www.thefreshloaf.com/
- Avi Arenfeld: AQ’s Bro who you should follow Ceramics, Twitter
- Jed’s Barbershop Music https://soundcloud.com/jedschmidt