First! We break the proverbial ice by talking about our first experiences with great food and early computers. We yap about VAX, Ti-83s, Geocities, King Salmon, and that East Village Canolli tradition.
- Music: Oneohtrix Point Never “Zebra,” Chosen by MRB: https://soundcloud.com/warp-records/oneohtrix-point-never-zebra
- AQ’s first computer: Kaypro II http://oldcomputers.net/kayproii.html
- TI-83 Manual http://math.oregonstate.edu/files/math/home/programs/undergrad/TI_Manuals/ti83Guidebook.pdf
- The Brooklyn is still open! http://www.thebrooklyn.com/ AND they still server wild king salmon.
- Veselka (where I used to go for pierogy with my dad is gone, and this place is Ukranian, not Polish, but it’s still awesome) http://www.veselka.com/
- Venieros for Canollis http://www.venierospastry.com/